The Fladder AUT is the perfect deburring solution for small parts processing. With the smallest footprint, the machine has all of the qualities of is larger counterparts.
- Even and consistent deburring and edge-rounding (true radius) in all directions regardless of part contours or geometry
- 100% uniform and 100% consistent finish pattern.
- Guaranteed same results throughout the lifetime of the Fladder Abrasive Brushes.
- Minimum dust production, allowing the machines to work with low CFM dust collectors.
- Simple cleaning of machines.
- Can process work-pieces 1” x 1” and up.
- Can process different gauges at the same time (up to ¼” difference in thickness).
- Can process different materials at the same time.
- Can process pre-finished parts without removing the coatings
- No heat distortion.
Key Technical Data
|Total height||1950 mm|
|Machine width||1800 mm|
|Total length||1710 mm|
|Height of conveyor belt||850 mm|
|Working width||1000 mm|
|Max part height||100 mm|
|Max part width||1000-1200 mm|
|Infeed speed||0,3 – 10,0 m/min.|
|Spindle number & length||6 x 350 mm|
|Voltage||3 x 400/500V
|Max power consumption||17,5 kW|
|Net weight||1500 kgs|