The Fladder 300/Gyro is your mid-sized deburring solution. Able to process parts just over 5 ft. wide, this machine can get the job done.
- Even and consistent deburring and edge-rounding (true radius) in all directions regardless of part contours or geometry
- 100% uniform and 100% consistent finish pattern.
- No heat distortion.
- Guaranteed same results throughout the lifetime of the Fladder Abrasive Brushes.
- Minimum dust production, allowing the machines to work with low CFM dust collectors.
- Simple cleaning of machines.
- Can process work-pieces 1” x 1” and up.
- Can process different gauges at the same time (up to ¼” difference in thickness).
- Can process different materials at the same time.
- Can process pre-finished parts without removing the coatings
Key Technical Values
|Total height||2210 mm|
|Machine width||2300 mm|
|Total length||2070 mm|
|Height of conveyor belt||850 mm|
|Working width||1300 mm|
|Max part height||100 mm|
|Max part width||1300-1600 mm|
|Infeed speed||0,3 – 10,0 m/min.|
|Spindle number & length||6 x 350 mm|
|Voltage||3 x 400/500V50-60Hz|
|Max power consumption||25 kW|
|Net weight||2300 kgs|